West Coast Konnections

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Group and Community looking to optimize our gaming experience and bring more to Casual and Competitive gaming!

2018 Goals!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

2018 Goals!  Empty 2018 Goals!

Post by Admin Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 am

Here we are ending Summer and the Konnections family is slowly growing. I am happy to inform you that we will be live streaming a private WCK Tournament to end the 2017 year and start the new year with a new focus on bringing the online games to you! With a brand new series and Open tournaments for all skill levels. With your continued support we look forward to making new friends, learning new tips and tricks, completing the new upcoming titles in store for 2018 and much much more!. To those who have stuck around to help with little things, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart thank you for your help with bringing this idea to life!, To those of you wondering what this forum even is, don't fret, more content will bring you more clarity into what we want to do. PLAY VIDEO GAMES! Lots of them, all of them! Anyway I digress, we can't wait to see what skills you all bring to the table, so lets play some games and get excited for the future.

**UPDATES TO COME**

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 pm